Here is the Q&A collection of March, where you asked me questions, and I answered them. Join and ask me any questions you like and I’ll reply with well-researched answers so that you know you get the truth and not just an opinion. Use this link to check it out. For only $10 per month, you can ask me any question you like (in line with the content of this website) and I will answer your question/s in the following Q&A.
The following questions were answered in the Q&A for March.
- Which is better? Pure glycine or gelatin?
- How much salt should I eat per day?
- How much water should I drink per day?
- My extremities are freezing, how can I increase my temperature?
- I get bloating, gas, burping and farting from carbs, what do I do?
- What can I do to protect myself from EMF damage?
- Will sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) blunt my hypertrophy gains, because it lowers lactate and acidity?
- What are the best protein sources? Milk (too much tryptophane I think, meat or eggs?) (Question by Adrien)
- As only sources of carbs, consume fructose (from fruits juice, fruits honey) and some lactose from milk can be interesting for optimize gains without endotoxin formation? (Question by Adrien)
- Where should my hormones, such as testosterone, DHEA, DHT, prolactin, estrogen, cortisol, serotonin, dopamine, etc., be on blood tests?
- Is there a risk of getting suppression from prohormones, such as pregnenolone or DHEA?
- Why when I use vitamin B2 my mood goes flat?
- What’s the best intensity to build muscle?
- What are the top 5 supplements I can take pre-workout?
- Is coffee dehydrating?
- What happens if I eat a very low fat / low PUFA diet, from a fat loss perspective? Is it only the caloric deficit that matters or does my body use my own fat stores if it’s not getting any from outside? (by Tommi)
- How many carbs (on average) can we consume during the day to optimize glycogen storage and thyroid function (with low cortisol/adrenaline) to stay lean and shredded? I think it is better to focus on fruits/sugar/milk to stabilize blood sugar? (by Adrien)
- Is it interesting to eat fresh or dried dates and coconut as a snack? Aren’t coconuts and/or dates guilty of lowering the DHT a little? (by Adrien)
- How many times should I train a muscle per week?
- Can I combine callisthenics and weight training?
Do you have any questions? Be sure to sign up and I’ll give you an answer to the best of my ability.